2011-05-04

your face is pointless.

gah.

this blog is depressing me so much.

thanks alot adam and your poetry.

feck.

thanks a lot keats for being such an inspiration.

thanks a lot literature teacher who makes me feel depressed about all of keat's poems because of the foreshadowing of his early death. i feel as though i need to do something profound now incase i don't live long enough to do it, but, knowing me, that won't happen. I'm to lazy for profoundness. and would rather spend my time reading manga scans... :/

so, hi, people out there in internet land; this is my first proper post on this 'blog', you know, doing it in support of adam and his wierdness and all that, and i'm higly medicated. have been most of the week. god i love my doctor. she gives me the good shit. but i feel like i'm about to fall asleep on my laptop and continue on with the dream that's been plauging me for the last... two weeks? that's right. the one about building a house.... on mars!

speaking of AVPM, starkid just released it's fourth musical play, starship. omg. that puppetry was ah-may-zing. and so was joey richter. and lauren lopez. that chick can do anything. the more shows that that group create, the more i love them. and there are so many pop culture links in all of them. *sigh*... <3. watch it. :)
other than my obssession with starkid spiralling out of control these last few days, i've been watching a lot of jackie chan movies lately. man, is that guy EPIC. actually, all martial artists are. wow some of that shit is crazy. makes me wish i'd stuck with karate as a kid...

*sigh* i had been planning on doing some kind of profound first post on this blog, like the other guys so far have done, but i really can't concentrate today and needed something to distract myself from the pain of this killer headache. I'll save the profound for next time. maybe write some deep, dark, self realisational shiznizz. talk about how people are ruining my life.or maybe I might just keep posting youtube videos. that seems fun too. and like less work. :P

Tschuess peeps,
until next time, i bid you adieu. i'm off to go pass out in bed... which is warm despite the fact that it feels like my room is below zero.
Bec
((PS. so very sorry for making you suffer my innane ramblings. i'll just pretend you enjoyed them anyways. :P))

No comments:

Post a Comment