2011-05-10

Birthday

So. Today's my birthday. I turn 18 today. Be legal standard I'm an adult, I can make my own choice. Brilliant. I can now go out to clubs and pubs. Well, legally... Yeah. Anyway, reasons to stay out late and not sleep. I'm good with anything right now. Just not sleep.

So, sorry we haven't posted in a few day. As a group we've been quite busy. School SAC (which for those who don't know is "School Assed Coursework", another excuse to put pressure on as already suicidally depressed students) I have mine tomorrow. So that should be fun. I'm going to try chewing scenery, with the hangover I get from tonight.

So far my 18th year has been pretty sweet, you know, other than the general terrifying nightmares, it's been cool. I've spent a lot of time catching up with my past. I've gotten to re-know a lot of my old childhood friends. Which is totally awesome. I also went back to my old pizza store (they still make amazing pizzza), rewatched alot of childhood films (I haven't seen The Lion King in 8 years, I'm pretty sure that's a federal crime), went to the park where my know deceased-grandmother and I used to go. My 18th year really has been just me reliving bits of my past. Which, too is totally awesome as well.


So yeah. Short of nightmares, 18 has been an awesome year.

No comments:

Post a Comment