2011-05-02

Got Milk?

Yes, I do actually. A lot of it. So sweet.
Also, whats with the increased use of the word "Procrastination", it's become almost a god damned cliche`. Disparaging to say the least. Disparaging? Does that even work. Probably not. Life goes on.
I personally prefer to have a word of the week. I don't know what it is this week, but a few week's back it was was "Bastardisation". I used it for everything. Such a sweet word.
I've noticed a few of my bud's posting. Good to see. Welcome to Echo and Shaun. And who ever else posted, of course.
Today was a let down, built myself with varied layers of anxiety, apprehension and nervousness.
What could get this great man so worried? My literature mark. Yes, as little as that.
Oh well, I was taken down. Something happened on the weekend and so now it is due on Thursday.
Oh yay. Another 4 days of tension and dread.
Oh, and we had something after school? A English SAC I was informed? Oh well, life goes on.
Besides, who needs English when you have literature ;).

I burped in my girlfriends face today. It was funny.
Just thought I'd let you in on that


A Matthew Kenny acolyte through and through.

No comments:

Post a Comment