2011-05-03

Yesterday's Post

Okay. So about yesterdays post.

I should explain. Along with everything I said about myself before, I'm also a wannabe writer. So don't be suprised if I end up posting pieces of writing. I have a strong tendency to write when something new or strange happens like I would write a scene in a story. It just lets me picture it better. (it's just like the fact that I have a tendency to hum Ride of the Valkyries when I'm scared or tense).

Anyway. I just wanted to make that clear. I don't want to seem paranoid or anything. I mean, those nightmares have been bugging me for a while now but it's nothing, unlike the bitch, who reckons it's some deep seeded part of my psyche.... Not sure what that means.

Thought I might get that in the clear cause you will probably see stuff like that a bit and that's because I enjoy writing, especially philiophical or weird stuff.

Anyway, I started reading Philip K Dick's "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" the other day. It's really amazing and Philip K Dick really writes beautifully. Though I should have expected that, it did go on to insipe and create the film I consider to be the greatest film ever created;"Blade Runner".

Actually, I want to watch it again now. I may do that tomorrow, don't have the time right now.

2 comments:

  1. It's a good film but I can't stand Tom Cruise. I don't trust anyone in a cult.

    ReplyDelete