2011-05-01

Grand Opening

Okay. So Hi.
Wellcome to Public Procrastination. How’s it going?
Names Adam, well most people call me Adam. Okay, that’s a lie, nobody much calls me Adam. My real name is one letter short and it’s a chick’s name. So I prefer Adam.
I live in Melbourne, in Australia. I’m seventeen, turning eighteen in ten or so days. I like Sci-Fi, women, alcohol and other things.
Anyway, I've been seeing a psychiatrist (bitch of a woman) for a few months now because I’ve been having some 'problems'. Mostly really vivid nightmares and insomnia. The bitch suggested (harassed me into) I start a Blog. So, here it is.
I mean, really, can anyone explain to me how this is supposed to help me? Cause I don’t see the point.
Because I’m starting a blog, I’ve managed to rope in a bunch of my friends to doing it with me. I guess we’ll be bringing you the latest and greatest things in our lives… or just random shit that happens to us throughout the day.
What I have I done recently? I saw Thor today, really enjoyed it. Fun film. Umm…… I finished a book I’ve been reading for six months. Went to work. I started this blog.
The blog. I should talk more about that. This blog is going to be run by about nine of my friend who I coerced into doing this. Nah, I’m kidding, I coerced like two of them. The others were completely up for it. Talk about support.
We all go to the same school (not really going to say which one) and we’re all in our final year of high school. Which, if you’re not from Victoria, means we are doing our VCE (meaning it’s a lot of studying to get into a University, so we can all end up as highly educated hobos).
The name of the blog, "Public Procrastination", was given to us by our school’s ex-Librarian and really amazingly awesome friend named Leslie and it basically explains what my friends are going to end up using this blog for (that’s a no brainier really, we’re all a bunch of lazy 18ish year olds. It’s all we do. Well, all I do.)
So yeah. There you have it. This is our blog.

Adam

3 comments:

  1. I need to learn not to procrastinate... :/... but it's just too much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. procrastinating as we speak.. I have a media script to write :L, i guess i'll put details when i have to blog about it... Adam...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shizzzzz.... you just reminded me that PDP check's tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete