2011-05-08

...

How do I start this? I guess I should say something about my dream. I mean, these are one of the main reasons I created this blog.

This time. This time it was to real. Maybe. This time I wasn't alone in that car park. There was this other woman there. She had fallen to the ground and before her stood those people. The ones with the surgical masks and glasses.

The woman looked up at it and then it reached down towards her. I couldn't see what it was reaching for. I was standing far away behind her, but it reached and then she screamed this brutal cry of anguish and then she fell to the ground and blood began to splatter to the ground. Her body began to shake and she tried to crawel away randomly grabbing at the ground.

And it now held something in it's hands. Two circular objects. I couldn't make out what they were properly but I think...

Oh god. It was her eyes.

It pulled out her eyes.

And then it turned towards me. Just it's head at first. And then it's body seemed to just rotate, following the direction of it's head.

And then it began walk.

And I began to run.

And I don't remember anything else.

1 comment:

  1. I... don't even... WHAT IS THIS SHIT, ADAM?! WhAT KIND OF SICK MIND DO YOU POSSESS TO EVEN POSSIBLY DREAM OF THIS?! Then again... I've suffered worse = =, though not to the point where they repeated revolve around the sane thing. Seriously. Go. Get. Help.

    ReplyDelete