2011-05-01

Procrastinating... can't be good

Huh. Blogging. So I've got to help Adam who has recently gotten himself into something again, by posting my friggin' private life on the Internet for the whole world to see. Great. It would be all fine if he actually was psychotic. Instead he was bored and decided that he would put the school... no better not say, until Adam decides to reveal it all. I swear, Adam, one day with all of your crazy antics, you're gonna get us all killed, and when we do die, I'm going to kill you. Again.

Anyway, better introduce myself after that little rant. I suppose you could just call me Echo. Why? Well some genius noticed that it was my login name for my school account, so they decided to spread that name around... never mind that it's namesake came from a nymph. Who was cursed. Yay.
Ah crap, I keep doing that pessimistic shit again. Okay, second try. My name is Echo and I'm still currently 17 and doing my last year of secondary schooling. I've decided to hit methods, spec., bio., chem. and good-old English. So, if I'm in my last year of schooling... why am I procrastinating? Especially when I have a friggin' SAC tomorrow!

I guess that's about it. Oh right. You want some activities...
Uh, I've been doing homework mostly (BORING!), read a few comics (Death Note, if you're interested, and yes, I'm well aware that it is a manga) and went on TV Tropes (great site). Also developed a rather annoying cough recently, but it should go away like it always does.

Anyway, I suppose this is goodbye. Not that I'll be shedding tears or anything.

1 comment:

  1. Eddy, Death Note is a manga. Ken Chen taught me that much. ;).

    ReplyDelete