2011-05-01

You rang?

So, yeah, this is blogging. I'm underwhelmed. Always imagined it to be a bit more, um, extravagant and revolutionary. Oh well.
So today.. what did I do today.
Woke up at my girlfriends house, eventful as it was a full 5 hours earlier than I hoped for. She had work. I had nothing. And I couldn't be bothered waiting.
So got a lift home, came home, perused the internet and it's fine qualities for a time.
Facebook seems to hold such undiscovered wonders that engage me. How?
Then read, slowly plowing my way through Robert Jordan's "Crown of Swords".
Now I'm doing this. Oh what a life I lead. And oh how melodramatic I am.
Brother locked his keys in the car today. Caused quite a kerfuffle. Hilarious results ensued as varied alpha-male types attempted to prove themselves as they tried to "break-in" to the car. Wish I could say I joined in, but clearly I was too engrossed in my book.
School is looming like the Red Scare. Maybe I should study. Maybe.
Anyone up for some Marbles?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. I'm underwhelmed as well. I though it would be way more grandituer< I'm not sure what that means or if it's an actual but it sounds Grand.

    ReplyDelete