2011-05-05

With nothing else to post about....

Well today was a rather uneventfull day. Not much to talk about really. Still haven't done anything I said I would, procrastinating the hell out of homework, avoiding people I should really go and talk to. It's all the same.

I guess I'll just leave here this little random scribbiling I did today:

When in essence there is nothing left and nobody to trust but those that reside in our minds. At the end of days, the world itself belongs to the faceless, hidden in shadows and unwavering in their cause. But our dreams belong to those who descend from the divine.
Good or Evil isn't the question, nor is it an answer, but simply human words used to describe something truly beyond humanity. What do we call something we can't understand, something beyond us and something we can never achieve. Or may never wish to achieve.
What name do we give the monsters in our nightmares or the lovers in our dreams.
If the last thing we see is a flood of rage and anguish. Will Noah's ark return to save us from our damnation? Will angels come to lift us to our salvation?
Or will we fall victim to them who hide behind paper thin disguises?


Random isn't it? That seems to be my mind set these days. Well really every day since I turned 12, but more so now then before.

No comments:

Post a Comment