2011-05-23

Awoken from Reality.


Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~Albert Einstein

I couldn't take it anymore. My body was beginning to fall apart. I needed sleep so I started taking those pills.

And now I'm sleeping. But it's not the right kind of sleep.

I'm missing something. I know I didn't want to have nightmares, but now I just don't dream. And that just feels wrong. It feels as if I'm missing something, loosing something really important.

The basic thing is. Now I just feel vulnerable. The pills put me into a deep sleep where I don't dream or feels. I'm just cut of from reality or imagination. As if I'm in some limbo.

Or maybe that's my new nightmare, to be stuck somewhere between reality and imagination.

Or maybe, just maybe, everything is fake.

And I'm just not willing to accept what really is reality.

‘Cause the reality I may find when I do finally wake up from my reality isn’t safe or happy or acceptable. It’s just supernatural.

It’s also not something I can define. No, that’s wrong, I can define it, I can use all the words in the English language to give it the largest most complex definition possible, but that won’t be enough. Because as much I as can see it, I can’t comprehend and so my definition ultimately becomes meaningless.

So how do I begin to understand it?

Do I go searching for it? Or just open my eyes wider.

And what if my nightmares come back to hunt me.

Where do I go from there?

No comments:

Post a Comment